sometimes i wish... [a blog]

-------------

Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------



























 













 
[I am not very good at html]


























I am moody.

+JON K. is my friend

+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism

i should've put this link up long ago.

+JASPER is a really great guy


sometimes i wish... [a blog]
 
Wednesday, May 15, 2002  
dirty pop
John Mayer. Different people have been telling me to listen to him for nearly a year. They even tell me good lines. And then I hear him on Q94. Weird. I did kind of like him though. Easily accesible folk rock. Pop. Decent, honest stuff. Not breathtaking per se, but I enjoyed it. Lyrics aren't bad. I'm not a fan of "Wonderland," but other than that, I like alot of his lyrics--a few of which seem like I would've written them. [not trying to "brag" or whatever, just some small parts of his songs sound like my style.of writing]

I kind of like Dave Matthews at the moment. I mean, it is indisputable that he and his band are extraordinary musicians. Dave's voice is different and nice for a change I think. His lyrics are better than alot of other ones. I usually get annoyed at the drunk yuppie culture surrounding him, but oh well.

2:27 PM

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.