-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
i love my recently acquired vinyls sooooo much. b...
here i am indulging self-loathing/self-pity whinin...
physics would be neat if i cared more i like physi...
ok, I hate to beat a dead horse... ok a very dead ...
end of an era ok, so Spurrier is always talking ab...
forgive me, but here's another trail of dead video...
what i wouldn't give to go back to the simple toot...
wow... i was just cleaning out my email... oh, the...
dangerous arty indie rock 'n roll drunks get paid ...
wow, Pyramid Song is so easy and so hard at the sa...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Tuesday, May 14, 2002
www.atomicagedog.com
11:06 PM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<