sometimes i wish... [a blog]

-------------

Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------



























 













 
[I am not very good at html]


























I am moody.

+JON K. is my friend

+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism

i should've put this link up long ago.

+JASPER is a really great guy


sometimes i wish... [a blog]
 
Thursday, May 09, 2002  
ok, I hate to beat a dead horse... ok a very dead horse, but i have to get it out of my system.
i was listening to a live mp3 of Sweetness [JEW] and he says, and I quote: "We wrote this because no one seems to dance at these things anymore."
wait, i thought they wrote it so preteen girls would sigh and squeal with delight. you mean, they actually used to care about their audience in the past? you mean, they used to connect with indie rock kids?
yes, i'm bitter.
i could handle them getting big if they hadn't screwed their own songs over to do it.
sorry.
i know, i said i don't even listen to them anymore.
that's an exaggeration, i do occasionally.
and it's just a stupid band.
i make a mountain out of a molehill.
well, once i leave dsf it will be better...
at least i won't have to hear people listening to Juliana Theory on their ibooks in every class...

2:40 PM

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.