-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
Fugazi is always wonderful... especially in their ...
oh, and the Denali show was great... er should i s...
i respect the movie for being excellent at what it...
i am never watching movies again Vanilla Sky took ...
Which monkey are you? thanks Jon! I think it ca...
what must be said "On the other hand, the Kiss emu...
under a neon sun gwee-tar is how it looks like it ...
They say older and older people are having kids th...
"We are not to judge of the feeling of others by w...
"Well, dear friends, you know that some men can do...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Friday, July 05, 2002
try that new poll if you would........
12:14 AM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<