-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
I am moody.
|
[I am not very good at html]
|
|
|
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
|
|
| |
Friday, June 07, 2002
jumped in the river
so i finally bought Kid A. I was hoping someone might buy it for me, but to no avail. Much too sick of not owning it. Glad I bought it. Brilliant, of course--as if I really need to comment on an album that topped the charts without any radio singles. It was nice of people to put the entire score to everything in it's right place online. I'm glad thom sucks at piano, even though i am worse.
9:03 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|