-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
par-tay [or "open house"] at my house in less than...
Insomnia, with Al Pacino and Robin Williams, is am...
if my postage becomes even more sporradic than usu...
my lack of discipline makes failure inevitable.
my stomach is a small puddle of curdled milk and m...
oh gee golly. didn't realize exercise was so good...
but for now i need you been thinking about things....
jealousy is evil. i am glad i am not usually susc...
"Jesus wept" you know, if a la bamba record got s...
i definitely love this ...trail of dead album. wo...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Sunday, June 02, 2002
"On a scale from one to awesome, I'm super-great." -Strongbad
3:30 PM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<