-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
my dog is in the hospital. buckeye. yeah, he has f...
someone asked about music i like. here is some: T...
[post-script] sometimes i sound like i know what ...
i am extremely short-sighted sometimes i really w...
if someone were to tell me all the things i should...
ok, so sometimes joan of arc is the most pretentio...
hate to sound trite from the outset, but: this fee...
a refreshing dose of wit mixed with indie reviews
"forever turns out just the same as two months." -...
Ha. I just emailed the office of admissions at Ma...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Tuesday, February 19, 2002
forced beauty quickly dies.
why must i read so much so fast?
11:40 PM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<