sometimes i wish... [a blog]

-------------

Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------



























 













 
[I am not very good at html]


























I am moody.

+JON K. is my friend

+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism

i should've put this link up long ago.

+JASPER is a really great guy


sometimes i wish... [a blog]
 
Tuesday, February 05, 2002  
"forever turns out just the same as two months." -app. cast

it's the potential energy that gets me most.
it's the paths I'll never lead.
it's the fact i could be creating something beautiful.
it's the fact that I'm doing everything now so I can do more things later that may or may not matter.
it's that i don't know what lies ahead, so I have to pretend I'll lead another formulaic existence.
it's that everything's been done, but that gives me no excuse to be the same.

i want to do what's right, noble, pure...
i want to do something entirely innovative

i want to make progress for God's sake.

i don't want to dwell, but i don't want to ignore.
i don't want to whine, but i will not stay silent.

and i never know if it's another persons ideals i'm holding
and i never know if i'm really awake or just dreaming
and i always wonder if i'm only selfish
and i always wonder if i'm only comfortable


"you can't belittle this; this could change everything." -fsf

"if you forget how to feel/ reach inside your chest/ is there a heart beating?/ is there just emptiness?" -...trail of dead

10:36 PM

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.