-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
a reminder: most of these posts go up without too ...
Recent Conclusions in brief: Sans Son, Love is: A...
old [new] conclusion: I am naught apart from Christ.
new [old] conclusion: Love is naught apart from Ch...
Love sight? feeling? desire? protection? security...
exams ate my brain
The show: Alley Katz, Richmond, Va. 1/18/02 Ba...
Isn't it divine the time we take to lose it? run ...
All is naught to me Nothing otherwise great is mor...
thoughts are here. some are mine. some are serio...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Wednesday, January 30, 2002
http://littlefeministhippie.antville.org/
Sarah is lovely.
don't you think?
2:43 PM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<