-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
new [old] conclusion: Love is naught apart from Ch...
Love sight? feeling? desire? protection? security...
exams ate my brain
The show: Alley Katz, Richmond, Va. 1/18/02 Ba...
Isn't it divine the time we take to lose it? run ...
All is naught to me Nothing otherwise great is mor...
thoughts are here. some are mine. some are serio...
your place is still at the heart of my everything....
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Wednesday, January 30, 2002
old [new] conclusion:
I am naught apart from Christ.
10:31 AM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<