-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
I am moody.
|
[I am not very good at html]
|
|
|
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
|
|
| |
Tuesday, February 05, 2002
Ha. I just emailed the office of admissions at Marlboro asking if indie rock would be a valid Plan of Concentration.
Merely because I previously mocked Marlboro, have no intentions of going there, yet just emailed them, I think I will end up going there. Almost everything I mock for being different I end up loving.
Disclaimer: note the "previously" before mocked. I no longer hold anything against Marlboro, other than I really don't want to go all the way to Vermont.
8:52 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|