sometimes i wish... [a blog]

-------------

Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------



























 













 
[I am not very good at html]


























I am moody.

+JON K. is my friend

+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism

i should've put this link up long ago.

+JASPER is a really great guy


sometimes i wish... [a blog]
 
Wednesday, March 13, 2002  
i think it is interesting how many people know who the juliana theory is here at douglas freeman.
most of the senior guys have at least heard -of- them if not heard them.
many random people i wouldn't think listen to anything other than radio were singing along with Into The Dark as I played it from my ibook.
Certainly the j. theory is not the most amazing band in existence, but they're fun for a pop band. Good power pop. Well-produced.
The fact that so many people know of them... does it say something about the band or about my class?
I don't know.
Emo is getting really popular at dsf.
mostly nfg and guk crap. guk could be good, they just insist on being stupid whiney pop crap. i really dig the begining to that "hey amy" [don't hate me] song, but the chorus kills any goodness to it. oh well.
at least people are listening to some non-radio music.
just a thought for the day.

3:43 PM

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.