-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
beautiful=people genuinely caring for one another,...
anyone out there who knows me, i love you. just kn...
Adam Bragg and Philip Higgins Rest In Peace [you ...
Fight Club [the book] quotes that I stole from Tim...
i bet you think that you will never experience an...
i must record what i remember of an odd dream i ha...
PaulM1100: i've been thinking alot about the sover...
You know Jon, you're latest title-type thingie is ...
The White Songbook by Joy Electric is... wow. Ron...
i think people should spell things like: skewul an...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Thursday, March 07, 2002
so many tears.
so many embraces.
too much.
so hard.
so good.
so hard.
9:17 PM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<