-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
funny girl always seemed so fake "people" of cours...
reality. if it's not mine it seems cheesy. tonig...
be thou my vision.
it is well with my soul.
so many tears. so many embraces. too much. so hard...
beautiful=people genuinely caring for one another,...
anyone out there who knows me, i love you. just kn...
Adam Bragg and Philip Higgins Rest In Peace [you ...
Fight Club [the book] quotes that I stole from Tim...
i bet you think that you will never experience an...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Sunday, March 10, 2002
i never promised regularity
i make no apologies for the lack thereof
it's my blog
7:12 PM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<