-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
well i am glad everyone else has their rooming sit...
bagostrich: keep being good. bagostrich: you are ...
the only thing that's keeping me dry is where i am...
so why haven't i posted in forever? i haven't fel...
i hate job-hunting. hate. hate. hate.
who's got a girlfriend? that's right, i do.
.filler.
death is not supposed to happen, sin is not suppos...
I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate goodbyes.
So, someone asked me about where music is going......
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
blogging is for suckers.
http://qandnotu.org/q_and_not_u_so_many_animal_calls.mp3
http://qandnotu.org/qandnotu-alineinthesand.mp3
2:41 AM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<