-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
I am moody.
|
[I am not very good at html]
|
|
|
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
|
|
| |
Saturday, July 26, 2003
the only thing that's keeping me dry is where i am...
finally.... i return. i'm sure there are -so- many people out there who are interested! uh, right. anyway, life...
so things have been crazy with Pash taking off and all, and I've visited many people, and I've done many fun things. yet, oh how i miss school. all my closest friends live over an hour away at least. i just want to sit around and watch a movie with someone or something. and i don't know how much i've spent on gasoline.
10:36 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|