-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
renovation so i grew, but not how i thought. IV ...
when the rhythm breaks down so, let's see... spe...
back back back yep. mdub for 4 years baby. at l...
home home home yep. fist city for life baby. wh...
He Will Come a wonderful evening ruined by intros...
it's a junkie's dream... farming video game party...
standing again ok, so there are phases where i on...
I hate pursuing people because nobody ever fucking...
i'm learning about emotional dependency.
long division so d.plan broke up. way to ruin my...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Tuesday, February 18, 2003
i am tired. i can't sleep.
i can't write a paper or study either.
i am doomed.
5:15 AM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<