-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
I am moody.
|
[I am not very good at html]
|
|
|
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
|
|
| |
Monday, February 17, 2003
renovation
so i grew, but not how i thought.
IV retreat left me with no new conviction--if nothing else, more of a lack of it. which was dissapointing. i think that i am growing towards God still, and I know I am still holding Christ as my saviour, but I don't think my thoughts are moving the same way as some people's. I am not growing the way I wish I was growing, but maybe that's God.
I fail to see how "true" Christian manhood is my "true" identity. Perhaps I am not "wild at heart"?
Also, I met someone else who seems to be growing non-traditionally as well. Perhaps he will enlighten me a bit. If nothing else, he's refreshing.
Perhaps the straight and narrow is different than what I had believed to be.
don't waste your lips on words I've heard before...
9:35 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|