-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
stuck in a moment i need to get over things. i dw...
God is Good see above.
nothing feels good i should be happy right now. ...
DENALI RULES and I love Maura so much. She makes ...
preview I long for the day and the day will come ...
>>SOMETIMES I HATE EVERYTHING<< i'm going to bed.
so it's true. a broken past brings a creviced fut...
"To have a horror of tobacco is not to have an abs...
I know this is a lousy excuse for content, but rea...
You want to know why I'm still up? My roomate's b...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Tuesday, December 10, 2002
God, why does my heart melt at the worst of moments...?
1:01 AM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<