-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
so it's true. a broken past brings a creviced fut...
"To have a horror of tobacco is not to have an abs...
I know this is a lousy excuse for content, but rea...
You want to know why I'm still up? My roomate's b...
i've decided to not buy any more vinyls just becau...
learning by failing let go let go let go let go ...
does anyone want to buy me Static Prevails? please...
you know, i would change my little message thingie...
damn the world. damn the world. DAMN THE WORLD.
dude, joan of arc made a new album. i totally tho...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Monday, December 02, 2002
>>SOMETIMES I HATE EVERYTHING<<
i'm going to bed.
2:28 AM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<