-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
weddings... what powerful events... Elena, what a...
cut. and all I offered was my everything cut--with...
[prose-poem time] underneath, ring out hard left...
sorry, had to reset the tag board... technical pro...
Svefn-G-Englar o/oo\o/ooo painting is so amazing...
New and/or Improved should I add a primitive mess...
worried man blues i don't much care for dylan's r...
something's got to break you down so i didn't sle...
still an insomniac interesting questions posed by...
clumsy i am so moronic when it comes to relations...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Sunday, August 18, 2002
i can hardly walk...
so drained...
6:07 PM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<