-------------
Faced with the unutterable, words still disintigrate...
And ever new, out of the most quivering stones, music builds her divine house in useless space.
-Rilke
-------------
Previous Posts
under the sun I hate to post other people's lyric...
SCENE POINTS OUT THE WAZOO!!!!! 2 new 7"s: Rainer...
ok, forgive my lack of updates... but if you like,...
top 5 update... 1 Weezer - Blue Album 2 Jimmy Ea...
maybe this site won't shut down... esp as i notice...
I'm sorry everyone. I just don't get depressed li...
Mewithoutyou was amazing. yes, 2 hours to see them...
is it bad to hate the existence of eros? i hate i...
Mewithoutyou is amazing. anyway, things are going...
You might sleep, but you'll never dream. Onward! P...
I am moody.
+JON K. is my friend
+WITTY, intelligent underground music criticism
+JASPER is a really great guy
[I am not very good at html]
sometimes i wish... [a blog]
Saturday, October 19, 2002
sweet release
goodbye past.
2:03 PM
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
#
posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
(0) comments
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment
<